Working student - Software Development
Atlatec is a young start up, founded by computer scientists dedicated to Computer Vision and autonomous driving. We develop and provide a complete tool chain for the creation of high-definition 3D-maps. These maps are used for autonomous driving and simulations.
Currently we are looking for a working student to support us in the field of software development.
What you'll do
- extension of our internal tool chain and tools (C++, Python)
- creating scripts for task automation
- research and testing of new tools
What you’ll bring to the team
- student in the field of Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics or a related field of study
- knowledge in C++ or Phyton
- knowledge in Linux systems and tools would be a plus
What you'll get
- insights into autonomous driving, 3D-mapping and future automotive technologies
- flexible working hours
- adequate payment (12-15€/h)
- start-up vibe
- free snacks, drinks and table football
- please apply online and upload your CV including your school diploma and university grade(s).
we will kindly ask you to complete a small assignment
- we will invite you for a job interview
- you'll get the offer and contract :-)